The doctrine we practice is directly derived from the doctrine of our lord Jesus Christ as it is written in the Holy Bible (Acts 2:42).
What is doctrine? Doctrine is an organized orderly set of teachings to produce the desired result.
Apostle Dr.Emmanuel Osei-Acheampong taught us good sound doctrine (Proverbs 4:2).
To be prosperous and experience success in life, we agree to faithfully follow the Apostle’s doctrine. Acts 2:42 which include:
(1) Bring People Together Because He/She That Wins Souls Is Wise (Prov 11:30)
(2) Help People To Stay Together (Ps 133:1)
(3) Help People to Work Together
(4) Have a Spiritual Ear to Hear The Messenger, And The Message, Because He/She That Hears, More Blessings Shall Be Added.
(5) Help people to have a successful life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10)
Show yourself to be a Child of God by studying and practicing the 7 Relationship Attitudes of a Child of God, which are:
(1) Loving Attitude (2) Welcome Attitude
(3) Complimentary Attitude (4) Friendly Attitude
(5) Thankful Attitude (6) Helpful Attitude
(7) Positive Pleasant Attitude
KNOW AND DO THE 13 VALUES OF U.C.C
(1) Love (2) Peace
(3) Respect (4) Honor
(5) Family (6) Commitment
(7) To Serve (8) Praise & Worship
(9) Gratitude (10) Loyalty
(11) Faithfulness/Endurance (12) To Prosper & Succeed in Life
KNOW AND DO THE APOSTLE’S VISION, Which is to:
(1) Save Souls (2) Give them Hope
(3) Give them Help (4) Give them Healing
(5) Teach them Sound Doctrine
KNOW THE 9 PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS (GAL.5:22-23)
(1) Love (2) Joy
(3) Peace (4) Faith
(5) Goodness (6) Meekness
(7) Gentleness (8) Longsuffering
(9) Self Control
If You Know These Things, You Will Be Happy & Blessed If You Do Them (John 13:17)
WHY DO I GO TO U.C.C ?
(1) To be fed with knowledge & understanding. (Jeremiah 3:15)
(2) To seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these blessings shall be added to me
(Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 10:22, 22:4, 3 John 1:2)
(3) For divine protection, and for the grace, and mercy of God to be with me all the days of my life. (Psalm 23)
(4) To receive peace, to make progress, to have prosperity in life.
(5) To receive power for myself, and family, and power to help other. (Luke 10:19)
(6) To receive my miracle, help, healing that God has put in the church for me. (1Corinthians 12:28)
(7) I am going to a place where God and church people forgive, and give me a chance to learn how to become perfect. (John 3:17, Isaiah 1:18, 19)
(8) To worship, praise, serve, and glorify God from whom all my blessings come (Psalm 150)
You may wonder why we give double honor to our Apostle
It is written in 1Timothy 5:17, let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine.
7 Reasons Why We Take Off Our Shoes in the House of the Lord
(1) To Humble Ourselves In The Presence Of God, In the House Of God
(2) To Show Reverence for God and Reverence the Holy Ground of God
(3) To Hold the House of the Lord in High Esteem (Value)
(4) To Show Respect for God and the House Of God
(5) To Show the Love of God and Love of the House Of God
(6) To Honor God and To Honor the House Of God
(7) To Keep the House Of God Holy and Clean