Baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit Matthew 28:19.
In Matthew 6:33 Jesus directed the world to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these blessings in the kingdom shall be added unto you. Then He explained the process of seeking the kingdom of God in John 3:3; Unless one is born again he cannot see to seek the kingdom of God. He explained it further in John 3:5 Unless one is born again of water and of the Holy Spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of God. Come to receive your kingdom passport to enter the kingdom of God. Marvel not I said to you, You must be born again (John 3:7).
Join now and become an E-member
We are delighted of your desire to become a member, and connect to God's highest level of ministry on earth; the Apostolic ministry (1 Corinthians 12:28).
Wait just before you sign up
Here are eight powerful reasons why you should join now!
- 1) For the power to succeed! You will be fed with knowledge and understanding through our CD’S, DVD’S, podcast, and live streaming from our Jeremiah 3:15 Apostle of how to succeed in all areas of life.
- 2) As a member of the kingdom of God you are entitled to all the blessings. If you seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these blessings shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 10:22, Proverbs 22:4, 3 John 1:2)
- 3) Membership has 24/7 divine protection. Join now! for your divine protection, and for the grace and mercy of God to be with you all the days of your life. (Psalm 23).
- 4) Join now! to receieve your peace, to make progress, to have prosperity in life.
- 5) Join now! to receive power for yourself, and family, and power to help others. (Luke 10:19)
- 6) Some things in your life will not change unless you get a miracle. Join now! to receive your miracle, help, healing that God has put in the kingdom for you. (1 Corinthians 12:28)
- 7) God and His kingdom children will forgive you, and give you a chance to learn how to become perfect. (John 3:17, Isaiah 1:18,19)
- 8) Join us as we worship, praise, and glorify God from whom all your blessings come. (Psalm 150)